Family Life Project
The Family Life Project collected data from mothers of preschool children ages 3-5.5 years. Participants take a survey about their and their child's experiences.
Approximately 400 mothers were asked to take the survey who had the following criteria:
- Have a child between the ages of 3 and 5.5 years
- Have custody of the child
- Live with the child at least 4 days a week
- Are one of the child's primary caregivers
- Can take the survey during the month of April
- Live in the USA
- Fluent in English
Darcia Narvaez, Ph.D.