Julie Braungart-Rieker, Ph.D.
- Oversees all staff positions
- Works with faculty groups in planning collaborative research projects
- Plans speaker series and other center events
- Coordinates brown-bag meetings among faculty and students
Associate Director, Data Management Specialist
Jennifer Burke Lefever, Ph.D.
- Supports director with planning and implementing research projects
- Oversees data from multiple sites
- Works closely with IT support on security issues (confidentiality of sensitive data)
- Oversees grant-paid staff in handling the collected data (interview data, survey data, observational data) and in setting up databases for various types of statistical analyses
Translational Research Consultant
John Borkowski, Ph.D.
- Assists faculty in procuring research grants (advice on design, reading proposals, handling reviewer feedback, etc.) particularly those that involve translational research.
- Facilitates the director in planning of collaborative translational research grants among the CCF’s affiliated faculty
Clinical and Behavioral Assessor
Jennifer Cummings, Ph.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Assesses and evaluates projects involving clinical participants
- Supports work involving translational research
- Trains graduate students on assessing and coding of clinically relevant behaviors
Coordinator for Participant Recruitment and Community Liaison
Jeanne Mattei, MSW
- Serves as a liaison with the community (schools, hospitals, mental health facilities, WIC, United Way, Head Start, etc.) and Principal Investigators and facilitates the recruitment of research participants
- Maintains communications with agencies
- Helps coordinate the timing of multiple projects that target the same population
- Facilitates outreach projects
Center Program Coordinator
- Coordinates write-up of new grants and re-submissions
- Writes progress reports to funding agencies
- Manages the financial side of the various grants budgets
- Serves as a receptionist of the facility
- Supports day-to-day center-related activities